Kate has extensive experience as a specialist Vocational teacher and trainer in Horticulture and Conservation and has experience designing training programs, creating resources and delivering education and training to a range of target groups. Kate is able to develop and deliver –
- Professional Development courses – customised to client needs.
- Vocational Training – College, Project or Work based from Level to Level 5
- Technical workshops – identification and selection criteria for planted areas (especially suited to Landscape Architects)
- Accredited Horticulture Training – course design, resources, facilitators guides, workbooks, assessment and delivery
- Community education – design and deliver